Dec 9, 2006

Open House Photos - Paper Walls







Why paper walls? Several reasons. One, I haven't done it before and have been thinking about it for a while. Two, have you ever seen a sheet of paper gently blow about in the wind? While it skips and hops and swirls, there is something quiet and calming about it - and that goes with my overall theme this year. Finally, it is cheap! And I wanted to do something that others could do as well. Old books, wire, grommet puncher and there you go! Paper walls!

The color, texture and size of the paper was purposely chosen - I wanted everything to be white and crream.
Enjoy the photos!
More photos after this posting - click on next post.

2 comments:

cynthia korzekwa said...

a very delicious idea!

pedalpower said...

Oh my goodness, your blog is a treasure. I've used pages to cover awful fixtures, but I've never made a "wall" from them. Brilliant! I will be using this for sure. Thank you Elizabeth. I'm enjoying reading all your archived posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...